Monday, November 22, 2010

Sweet Lindsay's Wedding (+ a change in location)

Oooooh it's an exciting day! My darling friend Ms. Lindsay had her wedding featured on the Style Me Pretty blog. I knew this day was coming and was hoping to be a bit more prepared with my Etsy presence but things don't always work out that way. But the exciting part of that statement is that I'm starting an Etsy page! Yay! I thought I'd try to streamline things a bit more though, which means you need to pack up your cup of coffee, wrap that sweater around your shoulders and make the trek to my new blog: Hello My Dear (which is also the name of my Etsy storefront). Luckily it's an easy move. I've decided to stop updating this blog as of today so you can find me exclusively here. I'll be keeping you posted through the HMD blog, but if you'd like an email letting you know that the Etsy page is stocked, email me at hellomydearinfo@gmail.com and I'll be in touch. I'm loving updating this blog and am so honored that you and your commentary have decided to go on this journey with me! See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I like to share this top quality article with others. Thank you for the amazing website.

    ReplyDelete