Friday, November 12, 2010

Curiouser

Maybe you're one of the lucky few with a little extra pocket change this weekend? Maybe there aren't any good flea markets or a little-bit-nutty boutiques near you? Well, you my friend, are about to spend that money at two of my favorite online shops.
The Curiosity Shop is a fun spot to find anything from an artist-created necklace to a great book or stationery. Here are some of my favorites (including the hilarious stamps "of disapproval". Clever.).
The Curiosity Shop
The Curiosity Shop
Another favorite online shop is Three Potato Four. This one specializes in vintage industrial pieces like specimen bottles, old signage, school house furniture and cash register price flags. Some incredibly beautiful things to find here (if you appreciate a little bit of rust on your incredibly beautiful things that is).
Three Potato Four
Three Potato Four
I love the "worry worry" cup! I love that it makes me do anything but—I wonder if that was the idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment