Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sweet sweets

I have always loved a beautiful table. One of the first things I really remember admiring in a Martha Stewart Weddings issue was this gorgeous photo shoot that centered around an amazing strawberry cake table. I couldn't find the image to share with you, but I found plenty of other inspiring dessert tables. This is such a great idea for a wedding or a shower or an afternoon tea with the ladies.
Dessert Tables
Dessert Tables
Dessert Tables
Dessert Tables
Aren't they so fun? I love the vanity with the tiny fruit desserts and the wedding cake with the paper banner and macaroons. I think it's such a good idea to do a dessert table for your wedding instead of just the one cake. Then people can enjoy their favorite dessert - not everyone loves cake you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment