Thursday, September 30, 2010

Love is a Big Deal

If I got married tomorrow (ok, with the way I fall in love, let's say today just to be safe), I'd want it to be this. Nick and Surya got married on a mountain top. They had an awesome sign at their altar (that will be simply stunning in their house). They were married by the most beautiful man ever (that's him in the sunglasses below). The groom cried (my favorite). The guests were comfortable and taken care of (flip-flops and blankets were available). The flowers were gorgeous and unpretentious. The brides sister sang an enchanting song for their first dance. The bride sang Ingrid Michaelson's "You and I" during the ceremony. The bride and her ladies got ready in an Airstream trailer. Goodness me. Does it get more lovely?
Nick + Surya
Nick + Surya
Nick + Surya
Nick + Surya
So good.
Of course, a wedding (at least to those uninvited) is only as good as it's pictures and these photographers did an amazing job : Jonas Peterson (you can hear the brides sister singing the song she wrote for the couple on his site) and Poser Images. I also got pictures off of the couples wedding site (of course, amazing) and Once Wed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of toodleson blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete